Friday, February 8, 2013

Da_Czar NBA2K13 Play of the Day Horns 1 Part 4

What's happening family ?

It's BIG Czar back again with our fourth and final installment of this Horns 1 Super Set Series.

It has been quite a journey. Today we wrap it up with a hidden twin ball screen option that only shows up if you don't choose one of the previous 4 options.

If any of you have any ideas on how these types of options can be visually represented in the game I am all ears to take that info back to 2K.



If you look at 4 videos as options in a single play I don't think there can be any doubt about the SIMtentions of this feature. However the execution must improve, and improve by a lot for this play system to take this game to a new level.

Here is to hoping that happens in 2K14... If not on the 360 or ps3 then perhaps on the next gen consoles that may launch this year.

Join us on blogtalkradio.com for the SimNation Radio show Friday's @ 7:00 PM est and every other Sunday (Feb 10, 2013) @ 10:00 pm est for Czar After Dark.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/daczar

5 comments:

  1. The video is missing in your post good sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Saber!!! Apologies it is up now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT! GREAT! GREAT!
    These four videos are priceless!
    A big THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh by the way, regarding how to represent the hidden options (those appearing if none of the previous ones is selected), why not painting a watch or hourglass below the player?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Czar I'm a long time follower name was I'm your negan a bout year ago. We need to talk man lol call me or something talk me off the ledge. I'm a 72 just started playing this my career. My guys names missing off back of my jersey... I'm leaking out on for easy dunk after challenging shot a.i ignores me calling for the ball there is no one in front of me or I try to dribble or a pick and roll but my guy can't seem to keep a dribble bc there is no freedom of movement calls in this game stopping Dead in my tracks. Or hitting Caldwell pope a known chucker on my team Jack's up one pass 3s. But I pass it to him wide open n he pump fakes n wait till defender gets there and proceeds to dribble the clock out n shoot with 2 seconds any tips on how to keep playing the game the right way and being rewared?

    ReplyDelete